Fon Jon Pet Care is specially designed for the comfort of your dog!
- Our unique facility allows us to be climate controlled indoors and with access to an outdoor patio. This means your camper will feel right at home, having access to sleep inside their own private den at night, and in the morning they can pass through their patio door to their own outdoor covered patio.
- Campers are fed in the morning and then are taken out for their play times.
- For social campers, they will be taken to our outdoor play yard where they will play with other social campers as well as pet technicians!
- For private campers, a pet technician will escort your camper to one of our private play yards, where they will play with our technicians.
- At the end of the day, campers are escorted back to their private den, where they are fed dinner, and settle in for their relaxing night of sleep after a full day of play!
- We provide campers with all the essential camp gear, so you don’t have to bring anything with them! We have a variety of bedding options, toys, treats, food and water bowls, and even provide our own food at no extra cost!
All Campers are required to provide proof of up to date vaccinations prior to check in. The following vaccinations are required for all campers:
Vaccinations may be faxed or emailed to 858-274-8144 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All campers participating in any social play must be neutered or spayed.
*During the holidays we require a $70 reservation deposit. This deposit will also go towards your pet’s stay. If you no longer need your reservation, you must cancel at least 10 days before your check in date in order to receive a full refund for your deposit.
Holidays At Fon Jon
We love the holidays here at Fon Jon Pet Care, almost as much as the dogs here! During the holiday season we do experience a few changes that we would like to make aware to all of our clients!
Current 2017 Holiday Schedule:
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29th – CLOSED!
Adjusted holiday rates: May 26th to May 30th
- 4th of July: Tuesday, July 4th- CLOSED!
Adjusted holiday rates: June 30th to July 4th
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4th- CLOSED!
Adjusted holiday rates: August 31st to September 5th
Due to increased volume during the holiday season, we require a $70 reservation deposit per pet to guarantee your stay. You must cancel at least 10 days before your check in date to receive a full refund for your deposit.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS:
During the holidays our hours of operation do change. Please see our calendar under our media page for hour changes, or call to speak with one of our receptionists.
During the holidays all packages have a $10 price adjustment. Please check our calendar for a full list of dates of our peak season. We also do not offer the 20% discount for new client during Thanksgiving & Christmas.
PERSONAL ITEMS :
Due to the increased volume, during the holidays we provide all toys, bedding, treats, food and water bowls. Other than food and medication, we will not accept personal items. If you are providing your own food or medication, we ask that it is individually bagged per feeding, per pet.
Campers with additional needs
please see reservation page!
*New Client Discount off first invoice*
*Lifetime Discount for all Active-Duty Military*
Memorial Day: Monday, May 29th – CLOSED!
Adjusted holiday rates: May 26th to May 30th
*Prices are per camper, multiple pets are eligible for multiple-pet discount. Please ask for more details.
- Studies have shown that a lot of daily activities are necessary for a happier and healthier dog! This is our driving motivation to commit to making this vacation the best your dog has ever had. We highly recommend for you to take advantage of daily add-on activities. This will keep your pet always looking forward to the next day!
- Frosty Paw Ice Cream: $3.00/treat
After a long day of playing we love to cool our pups down with a delicious Frosty Paw Ice Cream Treat (dog friendly peanut butter and/or vanilla flavored ice cream).
- Busy Bone Treat: $3.00/treat
A busy bone treat is a Kong filled with peanut butter and treats! It is great way to keep your furry friend busy throughout the day!
- Nature Walk: $10.00/walk
To maintain the similar routine from home, your pet can enjoy a brisk walk with one of our kennel technicians down our street on Santa Fe!
- Photo Club: $5.00/session
During your pet’s stay, we can offer you a personal photo shoot! Whether your dog is in the play yard with other dogs or in its own private playtime, we take up-close (adorable!) photos of your pet and send them to your personal email! Your pet will be right in your pocket for you to see all the fun they’re having!!
- Holiday Dinner*: $5.00/meal
During the holidays we love to provide our furry guests with a delicious dinner. Our delicious menu includes: real oven roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, peas & carrots, and pumpkin & cranberry cookies. *Available during Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Provided Camp Gear
We encourage bringing your pet’s own food and medication. You do not have to bring anything other than your pet, their food, and medication. We provide all campers with bedding, food and water bowls, treats, toys, leashes and collars. We can provide our own food (chicken & rice kibble) unless you would like to bring in your own food individually bagged per serving.
~ Inside sleeping quarter* Standard & VIP (*note: sleeping quarter pictured is an example for smaller dogs) ~
~ Inside sleeping quarter of the Deluxe & Executive Suites ~